Frequently Asked AACOP questions for vendors:
- What meals are provided for vendors and sponsors? Continental breakfast and buffet lunch Wednesday and Thursday. Beer Garden Wednesday evening.
- What is included with a booth? Each booth is 10x10 and comes with one 8 foot x 2 foot table and two chairs. They are a typical shell-style set up with a black backdrop and black tablecloth.
- What is the electricity situation in the E-center? You will have ACCESS to electricity, but it can be up to 25 feet away from your booth so make sure you bring proper extension cords and power strips.
- Are the booths carpeted? The entire E-center is carpeted with office-grade, medium brown, carpeting.
- If I purchase an outdoor booth, is there shade? No, you will want to bring a shade canopy of some sort.
- What is the cancelation policy? We will offer a full refund up until 30 days prior to the conference. After that, no refund will be issued as conference materials have already been printed.
- I want an opportunity to address the membership, how can I do that? You need to purchase one of the larger sponsorships as outlined on the website.
- How many days prior to the event will the Edgewater Resort & Casino receive boxes? 7 days only
- Does the Edgewater provide shipping labels?...No, guest/vendor is responsible for providing labels and ensuring correct information is on each label as specified.
- What’s the maximum weight of a container the Edgewater Resort & Casino will receive? Packages over 50 pounds cannot be accepted unless prior arrangement have been made through the E-Center. There may be a handling charge for incoming and outgoing packages.
- When can I load-in to the convention center and/or set up my booth? September 13th 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and September 14th 7 a.m to 9 a.m.
- Can we leave our products/materials at the booth overnight? Yes – security will monitor the E-Center overnight; however, all weapons must be removed and secured.
Frequently asked AACOP questions for Attendees:
- What meals are provided for attendees of the conference: 3 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, one dinner, and one Beer Garden Social.
- What is the total number of training hours received? 8
- Why is this event held in Laughlin, Nevada? The venue provides the vendor floor for FREE based on the number of hotel rooms we book and they also give us a low rate of $30/night for our rooms. We have been unable to find anything even comparable in Arizona.
- What day is the big GUN drawing? The last day of the conference, Friday, during the general membership meeting.